Monday, April 26, 2010

How To Make A Motor Bike

CARRILLO DE MIERDA NATIONAL HISPANIC BROTHERHOOD


Words Maeztu Ramiro and three priests who fired him in Buenos Aires at the end of his diplomatic mission in Argentina:

"I do not know what will happen in my country. Pray for you your part, I pray for mine. What I ask God that if they saw my eyes would close the church I go, and if you listen to my son was imposed atheism, give me strength to resist and I give not a heroic death, but a decent death. "


On another occasion he declared:


"We have to reclaim our honor before the world, especially to the people of our language, they are willing to take pride in Spain ... Those who freed Barabbas and not Jesus Christ obeyed the commands of universal suffrage. "


Ramiro de Maeztu not had a decent but heroic death. The descendants of their murderers are still struggling to close the churches where we go and impose atheism in our children. Are the same again, by universal suffrage, freedom condemning Jesus Barabbas. Also be content with a decent death ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment