Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Pokemon Emerald On Mac






I wrote the director Diego López Cotillo:


Dear colleagues,

I have the pleasure to announce that the short film "LETTER FROM FRANCE "(you can see form and information
Promofest ) has been selected for official release in cinemas by the CINES VERDI
Madrid and Barcelona.

The film will be screened in 35mm. on the following dates:

CINES VERDI-BARCELONA.

Projection for a week, from day 12 to 18 March 2010, both inclusive. Free admission. Time to be confirmed (I attests this time in particular) VERDI-
CINES MADRID. Screening for six days, from day 26 to March 31, 2010. Free admission. Time to be confirmed (I attests this time in particular).
On March 26 (Friday) will attend in person to the projection in Madrid so I'll be waiting.

A big hug to everyone and I hope you enjoy the short. Diego López Cotillo



http://cineastaregio.blogspot.com/rss20.xml

0 comments:

Post a Comment